Please consider sending others you know to this helpful workshop.
Facebook Business Workshop
When: Thursday, November 4 at 9:00 AM-12:00 noon
Where: Firstenburg Community Center
700 NE 136th Ave
Vancouver, Washington 98684
Event Fee:$55.oo at the door. $45.00 pre register by October 31st
At this workshop we’ll show you how to get your business found on Facebook and attract hundreds of new potential customers.
Attendees can expect to…
- Bring your laptop with Wi-Fi.
- Learn new and exciting ways to promote your business on Facebook.
- Get your business set up on it.
- Understand how to use it to help your business grow.
Top reasons you should attend…
- Knowledge is power. You will learn things about social networking that will help your business grow.
- Learning is doing. You will get found on Facebook by setting up your business profile.
- Expression is relevant. You will express your business passion and skill to many people on social media that want to find you.
- Maximize advertising exposure. Facebook is the fastest growing media in the world. You will get maximum advertising exposure for minimal investment of time and resources.
- Time is money. Now is the time to take advantage of this social media that levels the playing field for small businesses. Your time and resources used for this workshop will reap a giant harvest of sales leads and reputation.
The speaker will share…
How social media works How Facebook will work for you How to set up a business profile How to set up an effective promotion campaign
Go to Visit Facebook Workshop to register