Are you ready to achieve your goals?
Do you have big plans for your business, but you just can't seem to get yourself to take the necessary action?
If so, you're not alone. Many small business owners find it difficult to stay motivated and accountable, especially when they're working on their own.
But there is a solution: action and accountability group coaching.
Action and accountability group coaching is a proven method for helping small business owners achieve their goals. It combines the expert guidance of a qualified coach with the accountability of a supportive group of peers.
If you're ready to start getting traction & accelerating your progress, start here.
In the Monday Marketing Action Group, you'll get:
- Weekly accountability and support from your coach. Your coach will check in with you every week to make sure you're on track and to provide you with support and encouragement.
- Expert marketing guidance from your coach. Your coach will help you develop a plan of action that is specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound.
- A safe and supportive environment where you can share your challenges and successes. The other members of the group will be there to offer you support, advice, and inspiration.
- The opportunity to learn from the experiences of others. The other members of the group will share their own experiences with you, which will help you to avoid making the same mistakes.
- The reinforcement and momentum created by the group. The tools and process will help you to stay motivated and on track. Working with others provides a welcome sense of community and belonging to a team of achievers.
Here's how it works:
- 10 consecutive weekly group coaching meetings on at 9 AM Pacific on Mondays in January, February, March 2024
- Prefer 11 AM Pacific? See this page.
- Plus two (2) private one-on-one coaching sessions to help you develop and polish your plans
- 8 minutes of individual focus each meeting for coaching, feedback, review, brainstorming, or whatever you need to accomplish each week
- Weekly video replays of each meeting so you can wring every bit of value from your laser coaching sessions by rewatching them
- Written transcripts of each meeting so you don't even have to take notes during the meetings, leaving you free to focus and concentrate in the moment
- Bonus: One-page project traction plan for the series so you can identify how to best use the meetings to propel your results through action
- Bonus: Weekly check in and accountability sheets to identify your areas of concern, and document your progress
- Bonus: Daily focus sheets to list your must-do tasks and top priorities
What past participants are saying about the Monday Marketing Action Group
Over the last 10 years it has literally meant the world to me to have the weekly support, motivation, guidance, clarity, focus, accountability, inspiration and concrete details on how to improve my work, give my best to my clients and get more of them! I have learned and grown more than I could have ever imagined. And having it on a Monday morning is priceless, starts my week off on the best possibly footing.
— Gail Moore
I’m getting a lot out of our sessions during the Monday Morning Action Coaching calls. Mostly: Action! I love Ronnie’s great ideas and reminders about all the marketing messages I can send out for my events. The energy and accountability in the group keeps me going! Priceless 😉 Thank you, Ronnie!
— Berry Kruijning [Fall 2023 Group]
I love this resource - it keeps me motivated and focused. Each week I ask myself, what do I want Ronnie to help me move forward this week? And [in] minutes - bam -you always come through Ronnie! I love your insights, your feedback and hee hee - the validation and sometimes even permission that I get with the Monday Action calls.
— Holly Stokes
Meet on YOUR Schedule!
This group starts on January 8, and meets weekly at 9 AM Pacific.
Choose the start date and time that works best for your schedule.
This 9 AM group starts on Monday, January 8, 2024.
[9 AM Pacific · 10 AM Mountain · 11 AM Central · 12 PM Eastern]
The 11 AM group starts on Monday, January 15, 2024.
[11 AM Pacific · 12 PM Mountain · 1 PM Central · 2 PM Eastern]
Monday Marketing Action Group [9 AM Pacific]
- 10 consecutive meetings on Mondays at 9 AM Pacific from January 8, 2024 through March 11, 2024
- 1 private 20-minute coaching session to be redeemed by 2/16/24
- 1 private 20-minute coaching session to be redeemed by 3/29/24
These meetings typically last about an hour, depending on how many people are in the group and show up. Group members may participate "in absentia," meaning that they will receive their full 8 minutes of feedback or whatever they request, even if they can't be at the meeting.
There is a limit of 6 partipants per group. The number of participants may vary due to scheduling conflicts or unexpected absences.
Yes, although some folks may miss a meeting during the series due to scheduling conflicts or emergencies.
The group meets in a private Zoom space. A unique link to the series is provided to group members.
Yes, there are video replays of each meeting, as well as written transcripts of the words spoken during the meeting.
Attendance not required for feedback, guidance, or advice; participants may supply questions, links, and/or materials for review by email by 7:30 AM the day of the meeting. The coaching will be on the video replay as well as in the meeting transcript for review later.
No, because your session is tied to the date and time of the meeting. You may choose to cover the same topics in one of the two private coaching sessions that are included with this program.
No, because each group maintains confidentiality and privacy of its members, and adding a random participant would disrupt the timing. If you can't attend a meeting, simply send in your question(s), materials for review or feedback, or request coaching on a topic of your choice. You may then watch the replay and/or review the writtent transcript for your portion of the meeting.
Yes, you may drop out, of course, but no, there are no refunds once accepted into the group.
Yes, of course! Please note that DIY Insider members can buy 20-minute sessions for $75 each, and/or 45-minute sessions for $125 each. Non-members may purchase 45-minute sessions for $225 each.
No, because the sessions included in this package have expirations dates. The two sessions must be redeemed by February 16, 2024 and March 29, 2024, respectively.
All participants will have access to the recordings and transcripts until April 15, 2024. On April 16th, the videos and all other materials will be permanently deleted.
Ideally, you'll correct that situation, but if you don't, then sadly, yes. The long-time policy is that if membership lapses during the program, programs purchased at member rates are void, and enrollment is cancelled. And there are no refunds for any reason. So if something comes up, call me to work out any glitches before they become problems that can’t be solved.