30+ Engaging Social Media Post Ideas
Need to know what to post to get people reacting on social media? Here are enough ideas to post something new every day for a month! You're welcome.
1. Member/user/client spotlights: Help your tribe get a little famous for what they do, and you'll get the benefit of their social reach.
2. Facebook live: A quick behind-the-scenes look or sneak peek at an event is fun and exciting. 30 seconds is fine.
3. Awe-inspiring ideas, images, acts: What inspires YOU? Share it.
4. Big giveaway: Monthly, quarterly or even yearly sweepstakes can generate a lot of love on social media. Take a photo of the prize package, and share.
5. Behind-the-scenes: Reveal news, info, or images of your process. Think peeking behind the curtain!
6. Questions/ask for advice, opinions, survey: Great for both engagement and enlightenment.
7. Quote memes with text, attribution: Make your own quickly and easily with Unsplash.com and Canva.com.
8. Newsletters: Be sure to link to the online version. Use issuu.com for hard copy documents.
9. Finish-this-sentence stem prompts: If I were queen of the world, I would...
10. Facebook live opinion piece: Here's what I really think about...
11. Facebook live interview: Get a tip, observation, from someone else. Can be a celebrity, expert or simply (wo)man on the street.
12. Recognition for receipt of award: Best if it is for a friend, but still good to share your humble joy at winning your own.
13. Anniversary/milestone announcement.
14. Seasonal message (holiday, etc.).
15. Your own reviews as content: Both reviews you've given and received.
16. Before and after images: Clean your desk? That's content!
17. Recommended free service or app: Be sure to tag the recommended service.
18. Infographics: Yours or shared from others.
19. Mail call: Look what came in the mail today!
20. Tips and tricks, hacks: You know stuff, so share it.
21. Link to old or new article or blog post of yours
23. Recipes and formulas
24. Freebie/lead gen item/link
25. An article/content on your topic
26. Case studies (Challenge, Action, Result stories)
27. Promoting power partners or colleagues
28. Congratulations/share others' good news
29. Share events (others)
30. Sharing 3rd party news coverage
31. Do's and don'ts
33. New product or service announcements
34. Press releases: Link to your big news
35. Share events (owned)
36. Review a service/shout out to provider (positive)
37. Meet our staff
38. Staff vacation update (going, just got back, look what they're doing)
39. Fave Pinterest boards
40. Special offer/sale/deal (yours)
41. Product/service info
42. Birthday wishes: Do this monthly, and tag all your clients/partners/circle celebrating that month
43. Selfies with your friends, clients, fans, guest speakers at events
44. Shouts out to top engaged community members
30+ Engaging Social Media Post Ideas © 2017 Veronika Noize. All rights reserved.