DIY Monthly Calendar Updates Start in April
When members talk, the DIY listens! Members have been asking for better parking in Portland, an afternoon Mastermind meeting, and a Vancouver edition of the monthly marketing classes as well as an evening (after work) edition. To those members, your wishes have been granted!
The DIY calendar incorporates all of those revisions as of April. What this means to you: If you've created recurring events in your personal calendar for DIY Mastermind meetings and/or the marketing seminars and webinars, it's time to update.
Here's the at-a-glance recap of the new days and times:
Both DIY Mastermind meetings have changed dates and locations, and the Portland meeting will now be held in the afternoon:
- The Portland Mastermind meeting is now on the first Thursday of the month from 3-5pm at the Lloyd Center (Community Room #944 on Level 1).
- The Vancouver Mastermind meeting is now on the third Friday of the month from 9:30-11:30am at the DIY Marketing Center (Conference Room A).
The monthly marketing classes are now on a new schedule to accommodate those who've asked for an evening session, plus we've added a new Vancouver session:
- The Portland monthly marketing seminar is now on the first Thursday of the month from 6:30-8pm at the Lloyd Center (Community Room #944 on Level 1).
- The new Vancouver monthly marketing seminar is on the third Friday of the month from 12-1:30pm at the DIY Marketing Center (Conference Room A).
- The monthly marketing webinar is now on the second Wednesday of the month from 10-11am in our virtual meeting room (iMeet).
All of the April meetings are posted on the DIY calendar, and of course, will be mentioned in your weekly email update in the events listing (see below).
Hope this new calendar works for you. Looking forward to seeing YOU soon.
YOUR Marketing Coach